What is “Milan Ka Raja” and why should you care?
An Indian Expatriate living in Milan, Italy shares his adventures and wisdom providing unique perspective and thoughts on various issues in life. MilanKaRaja.com is Blog written by a Jack of all Trades who aims to help the world in spreading Financial Literacy & Business Awareness.
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
Hence, I chose to travel all the way to an other continent.
Blogging by “The Road not Taken” ,
Being able to quickly react with a decent threshold of critical thinking in today’s confused times
The tagline: Travel & Money blog for adventure, wisdom and prosperity, sums it all.
Whoever you are, whatever you are doing in life, you could always do better with a second perspective.
If you would like to do Business, then I may be able to help!
Here is a list of my past experience that hopes to shed some light on my “Jack of all trades” expertise
- Blogger at MilanKaRaja.com (Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Web Development)
- Former Territory Sales Executive for Western Union Italy (Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Italian)
- Former Investment Consulting Analyst at Mercer Consulting, Italy (Consulting, Investments, Statistics and Actuary)
- Macroeconomic research intern at the Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai
- Msc Finance from Bocconi University, Milan
- Mechanical Engineer from the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi
My vision for MilanKaRaja.com
Maybe some day, people having a tough day will come and read MilanKaRaja for some interesting, positive and uplifting content.
Or even better, people having a tough time may get help from some one who they can really understand and trust better based on more than 100,000 words written over a period of 3 months on several topics from Travel, Economics, Productivity, Technology and even Politics and Life.
Building trust with people, I hope to serve them better.
In today’s age you just cannot judge a thought process in a brief interview or with a simple CV/ Resume. Not many would even want to read the long complex theoretical projects I have worked on. Simple, Silly Blogging is the best way to spread my wisdom.
KISS: Keeping It Simple Stupid
Who ever you are, whatever you do, there is surely something new for you here in store at the Maharaja MilanKaRaja’s Royal Blogging Repository.
Access the Royal Blogging Repository on the Right
or by clicking on the preferred Category on top. You may find your self reading some contemporary sarcasm on the latest issues like never observed before.
Five reasons to read my blog?
- Unique perspective from diverse work experience: Business, Finance & Technology
- I speak English, Hindi, Italian at working proficiency, bringing in an Anglo Saxon, Latin and Indian perspective all together.
- I live in Catholic Italy, have worked earlier in Islamic Dubai and I am an Indian Hindu. Secularism saw me and redefined itself.
- I try to be funny so much, that you may find me laughing at my own jokes all by myself.
- Not too old not too young, I have the median age of the world population, and I represent a very young nation.
Five reasons why you need a website to get rich?
If getting rich is building income streams, then a website can be very helpful. Let us look at the parameters you need to consider before. Five reasons are too few, but should do the job in convincing you about SiteGround.
But first, Click on the banners above and below for hosting services from SiteGround. They also help you get a domain. You can set up a simple WordPress website like this quickly without any hassles.
- Pay 3.95$/ month for hosting (3 years) and about 1 $ a month for a domain. Siteground presents features from WordPress, Jumla etc.
- You can make a Blog, a Forum or just anything. Even an E commerce platform.
- It is very user friendly and will help you get the ball rolling in web development.
- Starting a web site is like building a digital asset. MilanKaRaja is less than 6 months old and is already profitable. Break even is not difficult for the brave and hard working.
- Diversify your passive income with Ad revenue, Affiliate Marketing, Donations, Ebooks, etc