It was almost love at first sight when I first heard of Algorand. As I researched more about it, I would soon be selling all my BTC and ETH for some ALGO. I would stake my ALGO for governance and then midway withdraw from it because I realized that making my ALGO work for me was much better than just holding on to it for quasi-fixed returns from the rewards. I ended up on the decentralized exchange Tinyman, helped AKITA INU a popular ASA grow initially before focusing my energy on another low-key ASA called aSHIB or AlgoShibaInu.
Over time, aSHIB became “legit” as I became the biggest “whale” and then the co-founder of ashib.finance. A month back, we launched our 6000 members plus Discord server, and a week back, I ran an automated airdrop python code that made everyone opted in to aSHIB a millionaire. This week, I am working on the next challenge of building a Defi application. Wish me luck!
How to make the Algorand ASA ecosystem on Tinyman better?
- Help investors analyse the many ASA and the Liquidity Pools on Tinyman
- Use AI/ML to predict future ASA prices to guide Liquidity Pool allocation and investment
- Demonstrate application of research on aSHIB.finance built to add value for the aSHIB economy and the Algorand ecosystem.
What is aSHIB/AlgoShibaInu?
- An Algorand Standard Asset (ASA) that has evolved out of free markets.
- For example, if the creator of the token is the government that has distributed resources among the population within the aSHIB economy (by a series of aSHIB airdrops), eventually the biggest whale on the token reaches a point on the Maslow’s pyramid and decides to partner with the government to boost value for everyone and himself within the aSHIB economy.
- Hence, aSHIB.finance was born, when the $aSHIB billionaires pooled up their assets in the various Liquidity Pools to work on a collective broader strategy to add value to the token.
How will aSHIB.finance add value?
- Build models for ASA price prediction using state of the art AI/ML
- Use results to rebalance aSHIB LP portfolio to maximize gains and solve liquidity shortage issues between non ALGO pairs
- Develop a bot trader that will automate the above process and add value to the aSHIB economy and the token
- aSHIB pools will prevent pool overflow error on Tinyman and secure Liquidty Pools for new or low volume tokens
- Publish our progress and research for investors, developers, other token economies, students, community etc.
How can I learn more about aSHIB?
- You can visit the AlgoShibaInu aSHIB Reddit page and drop a note
- You can view the price charts on Tinycharts
- You can swap your Algorand for aSHIB on Tinyman
- You can view transactions and other statistics on AlgoExplorer
- Visit aSHIB.finance website